When you are finally ready to make an investment, the question that will now bother you is where to make that investment in. This is a common concern for both newcomers and experienced investors. You have to understand that no investment is guaranteed to provide you with the returns you expect. At the same time, these following investment ideas can fetch you decent returns if done properly:
- The stock market has to be your go-to destination if you are serious about investing. While the stock market is also marked by volatility, you can study the past trends and invest smartly. When you are not looking to make instant profits through short-term trades, you should be fine. Long-term investments are safer and you can keep holding onto your assets till you retire to get maximum benefits. Bitcoin investment also serves your investment goals in a much better way. You can make use of automated bitcoin trader app available in the market for better investment opportunities.
- Real estate is similar to the stock market and experts are of the opinion that this may be a bubble across much of the US. The prices keep soaring and there seems to be no end to this trend; the problem is that such a situation rarely ends on a positive note. But those investing in real estate are not too anxious; they continue to buy rental properties.
- Peer-to-peer lending can be a profitable investment option; platforms such as Prosper and Lending Club let you give money to people, similar to banks, and receive interests against this loan. Return amounts will differ according to the level of risks. Lending Club will even let you spread your money across thousands of loans; this way you do not have to bet a lot of money on one person. Getting started is easy because the minimum deposits for these platforms are very less.
- Paying off your debts is a good way to consolidate your funds. Your wealth will depend on your liabilities and assets. For example, if you have run into credit card debts you must make a plan to remove these at the earliest in 2021. When you can pay off the debts, you can enjoy guaranteed returns on your investments, regardless of how the stock market may be behaving. Furthermore, your credit score improves when you pay off your debts. With an improved credit score, you can get loans with better rates.
- Investing in your health is a smart thing to do; so, you can consider paying more to have pre-cooked meals sent to your home or join a gym to work out. Besides looking after your physical wellbeing, you can also start meditating or indulging in new hobbies to improve your emotional wellbeing. When you are emotionally satiated and physically healthy, you will automatically be happy.
- Regardless of what may happen to the economy this year, you should focus on investing in your career for a secure future. According to Brandt, you can start making minor improvements that will add more value to your resume and make you more saleable. You can access a host of resources online, like audio books, YouTube videos, and podcasts, or attend career conferences, sign up for online courses, or get certifications to hone your skills further.
- Getting a side career can help you earn more money to reach your financial goals. For instance, if you have a flair for writing, why not become a freelance writer to make some extra cash? You could start blogging and monetize this. You can always convert your passion into business ideas and make money in the process.